College Facility











Latest News
 

COLLEGE HISTORY

According to Hindu philosophy Out of 84 lack yonis in this universe. Human (manav) is considered as the best among all For maintenance of healthy human life lord Brahma have gifted Ayurved before creating the Universe. In 1921 Brahma Charya Ashram Trust was established by Param Pujya swami Dwaraka Duttaji Maharaj in Indore- The nagri of Maa Ahilya, Initially ayurveda course was run by this trust. In the year 1964 this course got affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore (M.P.) India and the degree course was started by the university. By the sincere effort of the staff and leaders of the state, the Madhya Pradesh Government taken over this institution in the year 1972 and the institution named as GOVT. ASHTANG AYURVED COLLEGE- Indore. In the year 1998, for better development it got the status of Autonomous from state govt., and named as GOVT. AUTO. ASHTANG AYURVED COLLEGE. It is situated at Lokmanya Nagar. which is just 5 Km away from the Main Bus Stand and Indore railway station, The college have a good infrastructure in its own 4 acres of premises. The college is proud to have a newly constructed state of the art Administrative building, Hospital (OPD) building, academic and departmental building, Pharmacy, Hostel, Library, herbal garden, sports, ground etc. This institution has completed its glorious 88 years in service of Ayurveda and the scholars passed out from this institution are rendering their Services to the public of different parts of the state and the country as well.

Copyright 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved. Design & Hosting By : ewebvision.com